Ms. Ernestine Shepherd Bodybuilding Champion at age 77
Lessons Learned From The Inspirational Ms. Ernestine Shepherd
- Spirituality, love, nutrition and fitness are crucial to well-being during our golden years.
- Memories and legacies of loved ones can transform profound sadness into triumphant victory by jump-starting our commitment and drive.
- Establishing long-term goals can help drive priorities, discipline and focus.
- Those who age with exceptional grace are generally vibrant, vivacious and funny.
- Sharing life’s gifts with others has a lasting ripple effect that uplifts and inspires, while challenging cultural stereotypes of what it means to grow old.
- Strut your stuff with attitude because “Age is nothing but a number”.
We salute and thank you Ms. Shepherd for sharing your phenomenal inspiration and for teaching us all how to soar!
Subscribe today and get future blog posts your email.